Victory Heights


Victory Heights is a neighborhood in the Lake City district of Seattle. It’s boundaries are NE 125th Street to the north, Lake City Way NE to the east, 15th Ave NE to the west, and NE 98th Street to the south.

The neighborhood was named after the Victory Highway, which forms the eastern border of the area. The Victory Highway was originally called the Gerhart Erickson Road (Gerhart Erickson sponsored the Good Roads legislation in 1903), then Bothell Road, but was renamed the Victory Highway in 1924. The name later returned to Bothell Road, and is now Lake City Way NE.
Victory Heights is ranked as the 56th most walkable neighborhood in Seattle. This neighborhood has an average Walk Score of 72 (“Seattle” has a Walk Score of 74). Victory Heights has 5,313 people, or 0.9% of Seattle’s population.

Victory Heights is home to a three acre Park located at 1737 NE 106th St. The park has a large grassy field surrounded by trees, a tennis court, play structure, slides and swings.